Monday, March 3, 2008

A New Tradition

A few years back, my friend Allie invited me to a gingerbread house making party. In February. We used all Valentine's Day candies and it turned out great! I found a photo of my house a few months back (although I can not find it now) and Princess was totally enthralled with it. She carried it around for days (which is probably why I can't find it now).


I wanted to do gingerbread at Christmas, but we were just too busy... so I agreed to a Valentine's Day gingerbread extravaganza. We used graham crackers and this icing and general pattern. It was so fun and we will definitely do this again. These were the results! The first one is Papa's, the second one is Princess' and the last one is Mama's. As you can see, Papa choose a slightly less conventional design :)





No comments: