Friday, January 25, 2008

End of the week

Today the kids woke up early, and thus I was awake and trying to function before I really wanted to. However, I have gotten a lot done as a result.



- read 2 stories to Princess (Little Bear and Riptide)

- set Princess up to paint with her tempera paints

- started the laundry (again, since I forgot to change it last night and it smells now)

- unloaded the dishwasher

- mostly re-loaded the dishwasher

- started clearing the mess of the dining room table

- cleared out one side of the kitchen sink

- made oatmeal for breakfast

- got Princess her snack (chocolate graham crackers, banana & milk) at 10:30

- fed & the baby several times

- checked my email

- deleted a ton of stuff

- researched Girl Scout-type organizations for Princess to join this Fall



Lots more to come, but I suppose even if I stopped right now, I would have accomplished a fair amount. Sometimes I need to give myself more credit. It is so easy to get discouraged about the amount of work to do and how little time there is to do it.



"You are doing the best you can, and that best results in good to yourself and to others."

- Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: